Pushing the limits of high performance rods in their class, the Abu Garcia Veritas Tournament Casting Rods utilize advanced materials and componentry for improved strength and maximum sensitivity. Built on blanks featuring Abu Garcia's exclusive Powerlux 200 resin technology, the Veritas Tournament series attains increased overall break strength while minimizing the amount of material being used, allowing for a stronger rod without affecting the balance or the crucially important "feel". The Veritas Tournament utilizes high end componentry aimed directly towards enhancing sensitivity, making them a great series for bottom contact techniques or worm and jig style fishing. The handles are constructed from a lightweight carbon material that more effectively transmits vibrations to your hands, while the custom blank exposed reel seat delivers hypersensitivity and improved comfort for all day fishing. All models feature titanium alloy guides with nitride silicon inserts for smooth and accurate casting with monofilament, braid, or fluoro.
- Exclusive Powerlux 200 resin technology for ultra-light thin blanks with superior impact and fracture resistance.
- Abu Garcia custom ergonomic reel seat
- Carbon split grip design for reduced weight and increased sensitivity
- ROCS (Robotically Optimized Casting System) guide train for maximized casting distance with lighter lures
- Titanium alloy guides with ultra-light nitride silicon inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Limited 3-year warranty