Built by hand with premium materials and components, the St. Croix Victory Bass Casting Rods are a tournament caliber series designed to help solidify your spot on the podium. The Victory Series is a fully comprehensive lineup of technique-specific rods to help dial in tournament level performance with your favorite bass fishing tactics. Built on St. Croix's new SCIII+ blanks, these rods offer superior strength and lifting power and significantly reduced blank weight. This new SCIII+ material is a high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber that combines properties of St. Croix's SCIII and SCVI carbon blank material. This combination of materials allows for a rod action that is truly customized for the rod's intended application. These expertly balanced blanks are fitted with quality componentry such as ultra-durable Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts for superior performance with monofilament, fluorocarbon, or braided lines. Casting models are equipped Fuji SK2 reel seats along with a Fuji KDPS reel seat nut with a thread covering hood. Rounding out the design is a set of split-grip handles fashioned from high quality cork for a comfortable grip and classic appearance. All Victory Bass Rods are handcrafted in Park Falls, Wisconsin to ensure they meet the standard of quality that anglers have to come to expect from St. Croix Rods.
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji SK2 reel seat on casting models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji VSS real seat on spinning models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15 year transferrable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide