Engineered for superior strength without adding extra weight, the Abu Garcia Veritas PLX Casting Rods utilize advanced materials for uncompromising performance at a great value. Built with a unique Powerlux 100 resin system, the new Veritas blanks are 15% stronger while reducing weight by 5% to remain exceptionally well balanced. The Powerlux 100 resin system evenly distributes nano particles between each carbon fiber to enhance the rod's performance and strength by preventing cracks in the blank material. By improving the rods impact and fracture resistance, Powerlux technology will dramatically increase the lifespan of the rod by preventing micro-fractures that eventually lead to breakage. The Veritas PLX series features a wide variety of lengths and tapers that are conducive to anglers looking to refine their performance with specific bass fishing techniques, or even find the perfect workhorse rod to fish the majority of their bait arsenal. Sensitivity and comfort are ensured by the custom Abu Garcia blank exposed reel seat that helps transmit vibrations directly from blank to hand. Coupled with titanium alloy guides with zirconium inserts and closed cell EVA split grips, the Veritas PLX pushes the limits of high-performance fishing rods in its class.
- Powerlux 100 delivers a 15% stronger and 5% lighter rod, while remaining lightweight and well balanced
- ROCS (Robotically Optimized Casting System) guide train for maximized casting distance with lighter lures
- Titanium alloy guides with ultra-light zirconium inserts
- Closed Cell EVA grips gives greater weather and wear resistance
- Ergonomic Abu Garcia designed reel seat
- Limited 3-year warranty