- Patented 2 part body made of machined brass
- Silver or copper plated
- Painted, printed and UV Bright finishes
- Body emits sonic vibration when free turning gear rubs against the Vibrax bell
- Brass stamped blades
- Stainless steel shaft
- VMC® Hook is extremely sharp for quick penetration and perfectly tempered for strength
- Sizes 3-6 include proper size siwash
Runs 2 feet to 6 feet. The patented two-part body emits low-frequency sound vibrations that attract fish and trigger strikes while virtually eliminating line twist.
The Classic Vibrax gets a tasty candyback! Colored bell is accented with metallic flecks. Blade is tipped in matching color, while blade back is finished with transparent, fluorescent coordinating color. Flaw-free silver plating, fine tolerances and super-sharp hooks are long-standing features of this low frequency emitting patented two-part body spinner.