- **This item is not available to be shipped and is in store pick up ONLY
- Fish Finder
- Control head
- Transom mount transducer
- Mounting hardware
- Power cable
- Gimbal mounting bracket
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft key controls that allow to reliably operate fish finder in any conditions.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: enhanced basemap provides with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as drive boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features has wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
The HELIX 8 CHIRP GPS G4N features an 8" display, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N, this HELIX 8 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000, in addition to Bluetooth and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.